- Absorbs quickly
- Heals dry and cracked skin
- Relieves sunburn pain with cooling Aloe Vera
- Eases itch and pain caused by rashes, bug bites, and burns
- Organic Aloe Vera conditions and moisturizes skin
- 100% natural
- Nt.Wt.7.05 oz./200 Grams
Apply and massage into your skin as needed to heal, soothe, and protect. Use on face and arms or as an all-over body gel.
What is Herbal Healing Gel?
Aloe Vella Herbal Healing Gel is an Aloe Vera gel that is very similar to the natural gel you find inside Aloe Vera plant leaves. This gel is used for burns, rashes, cracked skin, and as a daily moisturizer. The only thing we’ve done differently is add other natural ingredients such as Lavender Oil (which provides a pleasant scent and has a calming effect) and Allantoin to the Aloe Vera to bring even more benefits to your skin.
How do I use the Herbal Healing Gel?
Aloe Vera is truly nature’s miracle medicine because it is known to aid so many different skin conditions. Aloe Vella Herbal Healing Gel is our own unique miracle because it has so many uses. Apply it to sunburned skin for soothing relief from burns. Use it on cracked, dry, or wind-chapped skin for moisturizing. Aloe Vera is a natural anti-inflammatory and our Herbal Healing Gel contains over 90% organic Aloe Vera.
How do I apply Herbal Healing Gel to my skin?
Put a small amount on your fingertips and gently massage onto the area where it’s needed. Start out with a small amount. Our Herbal Healing Gel spreads easily and absorbs nicely into your skin.
Is this an Aloe Vera gel?
Yes, it is an Aloe Vera gel that contains the highest concentration currently on the market of pure, organic Aloe Vera (over 90%). We’ve also added other natural ingredients to bring your skin extra benefits, such as Lavender Oil.
What benefits will I see when I use Herbal Healing Gel with Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vella Herbal Healing Gel can be used as a daily moisturizer. However, it has additional properties also that can be very beneficial to you. We’ve listed a few of these below.
- Sunburned Skin. Gently apply and massage Herbal Healing Gel onto sunburned skin for soothing relief. The recovery time will be eased.
- Dry, Cracked Skin. Apply and massage into dry cracked skin. The roughness will lessen, and your skin will start to feel smoother. Apply regularly to relieve dry and cracked skin.
- Cracked, dry feet from wearing sandals are going barefoot. Women who wear sandals regularly during the summer – or go barefoot—struggle to keep the soles and back of their feet from drying and cracking. Apply Herbal Healing Gel to the dry and cracked areas every morning or after your shower. You can also apply to the entire foot to keep it moisturized and healthy. Use daily with your foot care regimen to see dry and cracked feet improve.
- Bug bites and rashes. Apply Herbal Healing Gel to bug bites, and rashes such as poison ivy. The anti-inflammatory properties of organic Aloe Vera will relieve itching and pain.
Does it have a scent?
- Cuts and scrapes. The moisturizing and conditioning properties help to heal the skin and expedite the healing process.
Yes, it has an invigorating lavender scent.
Aloe Vera (Over 90%), Wheat Germ Oil, Lavender Oil, Glycerine, Aqua, Carbomer, Allantoin, Natural Color, Natural Preservatives